This week in employment news…
- The Guardian explained that research shows that job prospects are linked to low birth weight and childhood study.
- The Telegraph reported that job levels have grown at the slowest pace in eight months.
- Wallet Pop UK reported that top students will be offered incentives to attend university.
- The Independent highlighted that you should put yourself in the frame for a creative career. Jessica Moore explains that an Arts PhD can boost your chances of a job in education or the public sector.
- On our own Simply Blog we looked at the awkward questions you should be asking in ‘Did you really just say that?!’
- The BBC highlighted the research from the CIPD that 75% of workers are experiencing a pay freeze.
Did we miss anything this week in employment news? Let us know in the comments!